Bird Dogs Wanted!
We Need More Houses
Get Paid For Deals!

--------------------------
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Bird Dogs Wanted!
We Need More Houses
Get Paid For Deals!

--------------------------
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Commercial, Mobile Homes, Self Storage, Notes, Land Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Mobile Homes: Are they a good investment?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mobile Homes: Are they a good investment?  (Read 486 times)
calebluketic

« on: August 09, 2017, 02:27:54 PM »

Hey everyone! Caleb Luketic here with Favor Home Solutions. I have seen some people wanting to get involved with buying mobile homes, is that a good strategy? I know they are cheap and can rent for a decent amount, but is it worth it for the upkeep factor?
Do you guys do a rent-to-own type thing? I want to get some houses or mobile homes that you can buy cheap and do a rent-to-own type thing where they put down a certain amount, and they make monthly payments.

If anyone is doing this, PLEASE message me or comment on the thread here. I need to find out how to do that!!
Report to moderator   Logged

I'm a real estate investor who buys houses in Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis and Knoxville, Tennessee. Check out my website if you want to connect!
http://www.favorhomesolutions.com
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Commercial, Mobile Homes, Self Storage, Notes, Land Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Mobile Homes: Are they a good investment?
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length