Get Paid For Deals
Free Live Training!
Get Started Now!

--------------------------
Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Get Paid For Deals
Free Live Training!
Get Started Now!

--------------------------
Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Wholesaling in Connecticut | It Ain't Easy!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wholesaling in Connecticut | It Ain't Easy!!  (Read 531 times)
Clifford Group

« on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:55 AM »

Hi Guys and Gals. Jeff Here with Clifford Group. Been working hard to grow our marketing in the New Haven Area to find new deals and investors to work with. This game certainly isn't easy but i just keep pushing everyday. I found out one thing about this whole internet marketing thing. "He who is the better marketer wins every time." If your getting into wholesaling or just starting out the best way to grow that side of your business for sure is getting out there and meeting other wholesalers & Investors. I would love to meet other investors and wholesalers in the New Haven area. - Jeff
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:03:08 PM by Mdhaas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Wholesaling in Connecticut | It Ain't Easy!!
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length