Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street  (Read 1206 times)
Randoskie

« on: December 03, 2017, 12:31:22 PM »

It's a scene straight out of hell town, The parents passed away awhile back and their 50 year old son Rueben soon moved in his black prostitute looking drug addict girlfriend. Then after a few loud outdoor spats he gets arrested, he's gone for weeks while the GF brings in a black dude. Soon Rueben returns and kicks everybody out.
Now there is a new batch of people, all sketchy looking, skinny with back packs and bicycles and cars pulling up and leaving.
I often see & hear Rueben yelling at his quests. Rueben's guests are constantly on the move and bringing in bags & boxes and meeting people and this happens at all hours. I expect swat to raid this place at some point.
Of course I got my bad ass 16 channel DVR w Hi Def security cameras with night vision pointed in every direction.
I'm gonna offer Rueben 100 Grand for this house, I'm sure its got to go thru probate or taxes owed and mortgage hasn't been paid and a dozen other issues. This was a good solid middle class neighborhood but meth has taken over this city.
Twice now the cops asked to see my security footage and we watched as a black dude walked past my house, got a drink from my hose and jumped the fence on the corner house, then steps out on the front porch w cell phone and soon a vehicle backs up and they load up his gun safe..
OH yea, I have a goal to make a ton of money and move to a better area.
Report to moderator   Logged
Randoskie

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 06:40:59 PM »

Rueben comes over yesterday while I'm out in the yard and tells me he just got out of a program, his Mom is in a home and he's going to be there till they drag him off. Meanwhile, the non stop activity is continuing. Boxes and bags going in and out, lots of dif vehicles and people walking in and out. I'm thinking something is going to happen soon.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length