Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need REI Funds?
All the Funds You Need
Get It Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Direct Mail Question
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Direct Mail Question  (Read 1516 times)
NormanB

« on: January 10, 2018, 01:29:21 PM »

Why send mail to vacant or abandoned houses, isn't that counterproductive?
Report to moderator   Logged
Luke9686

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 02:02:48 PM »

Skip trace the owner and find out where they are.  Call them if possible.
NormanB

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 02:56:54 PM »

Skip trace the owner and find out where they are.  Call them if possible.

That would seem a better option. But for new investors like me,  can you recommend a service that won't break the bank.
Randoskie

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:47:14 PM »

First, find a friendly Title Company, I use First American, they at first wanted to know who I was and etc. I told them a straight out bold big ass frikin lie. My name is Randoskie I have done several deals thru your Title Company and I will be doing more.
I now have an endless stream of title reports at my command, I can send in 20 addresses or more a day and most times get them back in a few hours. I feel guilty, I've never used their title company to run a wholesale deal thru.
Oh and let me tell you about these title reports. Full rundown on the property, tax asses value, year built, owners name and sometimes mailing address, tons of frikin info, and the kicker is, I also get comparables or recently solds, it's like Christmas.
I'm a bottom feeding wholesaler, I can get down and dirty and eat with the dogs.
NormanB

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 10:13:44 PM »

First, find a friendly Title Company, I use First American, they at first wanted to know who I was and etc. I told them a straight out bold big ass frikin lie. My name is Randoskie I have done several deals thru your Title Company and I will be doing more.
I now have an endless stream of title reports at my command, I can send in 20 addresses or more a day and most times get them back in a few hours. I feel guilty, I've never used their title company to run a wholesale deal thru.
Oh and let me tell you about these title reports. Full rundown on the property, tax asses value, year built, owners name and sometimes mailing address, tons of frikin info, and the kicker is, I also get comparables or recently solds, it's like Christmas.
I'm a bottom feeding wholesaler, I can get down and dirty and eat with the dogs.

That sounds like something that is doable fro me. It's time to get my first deal done.
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Direct Mail Question
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length