Start Flipping Houses
Free Live Training
Register For Training!

--------------------------
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Start Flipping Houses
Free Live Training
Register For Training!

--------------------------
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Potential Property
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Potential Property  (Read 1859 times)
NormanB

« on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:50 PM »

I am looking at a property that a property evaluator generated the property is listed for 11.5K I believe. I also believe that a real estate agent is listing it. What are the possibilities of me getting it under contract and what steps should I take. If I am successful it will be my first. Figures that I would choose a difficult one for my first one to try. It is several others that I have also pulled from this source. I have the link to this property if someone would like to see it. Hell I would not mind doing a partnership on this one.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dmccright

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »

I am looking at a property that a property evaluator generated the property is listed for 11.5K I believe. I also believe that a real estate agent is listing it. What are the possibilities of me getting it under contract and what steps should I take. If I am successful it will be my first. Figures that I would choose a difficult one for my first one to try. It is several others that I have also pulled from this source. I have the link to this property if someone would like to see it. Hell I would not mind doing a partnership on this one.

If it's listed it's a dead lead in my eyes. I suppose you could wait but the agent has it under contract.
Randoskie

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 12:24:47 AM »

You mean the price is $11,500 ??  I'll need more info...
NormanB

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »

You mean the price is $11,500 ??  I'll need more info...

When I get home I'm gonna get pm it to you.

Here is the link to that property
https://www.trulia.com/property/5033019097-3021-Grayson-St-Baltimore-MD-21216
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:35:52 PM by NormanB » Report to moderator   Logged
ThePropertyWhiz

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »

Do you have buyers that will buy in that area?  What made you single out this particular property? 

NormanB

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 11:46:41 AM »

Do you have buyers that will buy in that area?  What made you single out this particular property? 

I used flipping mastery.com data cruncher. I entered the zip code not far from me and this and several others generated in the list. I clicked on this property and it took me to trulia.com the link. It gave all the detais of this home. The owner lost the home. I am going to see the broker on January 22, 2018. Hopefully I can get a deal done. I also see several for under 10K in the same zip code.
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Bird Dogs, Wholesaling, Flipping Properties Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas) | Topic: Potential Property
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length