Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Just created me a new postcard template  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Dmccright

Just created me a new postcard template
« on: April 10, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
So I took Rando's advice and got some cardstock from Amazon then went to office max and had them cut. After all said and done the price came to be. 01 a card :shocked. Now with a little help with my office guru wife I created a postcard that rivals the yellow letter guys. I can change the font and do almost anything I like now for the same price as I pay for a gallon of public water lol. In total I now have . 36 cent in a mailer. Not bad at all.

Offline Randoskie

Re: Just created me a new postcard template
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 11:07:56 AM »
I want to look over and copy your post card design. It's time to make some changes and kick this direct mail in the ass.
Instant message me and share ur design broham.
Rando

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »
I want to look over and copy your post card design. It's time to make some changes and kick this direct mail in the ass.
Instant message me and share ur design broham.
Rando

I will send you a email with the template if you want.i have one blank and one set to mail merge. I based it off of your Amazon and office max cardstock so it should fit the size and shape you use.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
I finally got my sister in gear and she printed out 300 post cards and just dropped them off. I ordered these stick on plastic jewels, they look like rubies or precious stones, I got like 2,000 of them on Amazon for 7 buks, many sizes and dif colors, really spice up the look, I dont think they will come off easily, they have som good strong sticky adhesive on them.
I believe they are used for crafts and such. I originally wanted some tiny stick on decals of nature or flags or something, still looking,  but these things are cheap. I press the little gemstone right next to their names, they gonna feel so special.

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:01:28 PM »
I finally got my sister in gear and she printed out 300 post cards and just dropped them off. I ordered these stick on plastic jewels, they look like rubies or precious stones, I got like 2,000 of them on Amazon for 7 buks, many sizes and dif colors, really spice up the look, I dont think they will come off easily, they have som good strong sticky adhesive on them.
I believe they are used for crafts and such. I originally wanted some tiny stick on decals of nature or flags or something, still looking,  but these things are cheap. I press the little gemstone right next to their names, they gonna feel so special.
Awesome bro! I just printed off 300 myself and are about to mail. I got a callrail account to keep track of this mailing so we will see if I need to tweek it or not.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:52:13 PM »
My worry is if these little plastic gemstones I put on the post cards will screw up the mailing machines, will it kick these out, tear them up, get them all wrinkled to hell or worse?
These post cards are a thick white card stock, with bold black print, Uses the ink and I buy it by the quart, on the front it says PROPERTY NOTIFICATION Urgent
If that don't piss of some homeowners, the other side, NOTICE   Sell your house today get cash this week, my sister says "that's not ethical, you cant get them money in a week". That was a txt and I never replied to it.
These guru's tell how u better use an answering service, cuz of angry callers, But I want to get in the thick of it, answer these calls personally, when the money call comes in, oh, its the, can't think what its like, most times you don't know till you check it out closer and do the numbers .

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »

My worry is if these little plastic gemstones I put on the post cards will screw up the mailing machines, will it kick these out, tear them up, get them all wrinkled to hell or worse?
These post cards are a thick white card stock, with bold black print, Uses the ink and I buy it by the quart, on the front it says PROPERTY NOTIFICATION Urgent
If that don't piss of some homeowners, the other side, NOTICE   Sell your house today get cash this week, my sister says "that's not ethical, you cant get them money in a week". That was a txt and I never replied to it.
These guru's tell how u better use an answering service, cuz of angry callers, But I want to get in the thick of it, answer these calls personally, when the money call comes in, oh, its the, can't think what its like, most times you don't know till you check it out closer and do the numbers .

My philosophy is 'do NOT do what everyone else is doing.'

Well, I am laughing so hard at you petting this cat backward!!!  You have to make money, because it's so wrong to send threatening mail ...and then make it 'bumpy' ...and then promise cash in a week~~~~!!!!!!  LOL

Okay, now I so want to hear what happens next...   :shocked

"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/?p=3011

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »

My philosophy is 'do NOT do what everyone else is doing.'

Well, I am laughing so hard at you petting this cat backward!!!  You have to make money, because it's so wrong to send threatening mail ...and then make it 'bumpy' ...and then promise cash in a week~~~~!!!!!!  LOL

Okay, now I so want to hear what happens next...   :shocked

Definitely will be fun to watch.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines