Press Releases

Flip Houses Using Our $
Training,Bus&POF Included!
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Great Cash Flow
With Less Risk
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Carlton Sheets, Beginners, Courses, Gurus, General Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: James Smith « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: James Smith  (Read 30688 times)
Flovern

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 08:10:49 AM »

Wow PEP, thanks for the info.  Keep us posted on what tomorrow brings!
Report to moderator   Logged
DMAN

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2005, 06:31:47 PM »

Everyone,

Has anyone been through the 3 day Real Estate training course? Is this legit and is this worthwhile? I am skeptical about this program? I am scheduled to attend the training seminar on 3/31 - 4/2. The year of mentorship does make a lot of sence for someone who is very new to the industry. I did find the National Real Estate Investors web site and this program seems good but...  
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you,  D
Medscan

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 09:42:48 PM »

Ok Guys.

Of the attendees of the conferences listed in this thread, how many of you actually puchased property with the principles you learned from the conference?  I would be interested to know.  I too have purchased a few educational courses and learned a few tips, but really, nothing beats getting out there and learning the ropes first hand.  

CLM

Chris  L. McConnell
Southern HomeStead Properties, Inc.
PEP

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 09:43:48 PM »

DMAN/Flovern,

I completed the 3 day training this past Saturday and after the first day I was pretty satisfied with the information I received.  But now looking back I did learn a few things that I did not know about but over all I knew a fair amount of instruction that was taught.  To get more of the advanced info you need to get the mentoring and they try to sell you the A+ or M-5 program for over $20,000.  If I had the chance would I do it again?  Probably not.

PEP
PEP

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 09:48:57 PM »

Medscan,

I have not purchased any properties but my partner and I are looking at properties and have contacted a mortgage broker and realtor to help us when we do find the right property.  Have you done a lot of deals already?  One thing the course did do is motivate me to get off my butt and get started instead of always wanting to take action but never could get started.

PEP
Medscan

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 10:05:10 PM »

PEP,

Glad to see you are motivated.  Really, thats all it takes. Yes, have have made several deal in the past 5 years, but very few were with the principles taught by the "gurus".  I have tried about every approach until I found what works for me.   I do not recommend any particular program, rather I recommend a sunday paper, a telephone, an hour or two fo your time , and a great disposition. ...That has closed more deals for me that anything else.

CLM

Chris  L. McConnell
Southern HomeStead Properties, Inc.
PEP

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 10:15:42 PM »

CLM,

Would you mind sharing what has made you successful?  I am open to any and everything.

PEP
Flovern

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 10:18:46 PM »

PEP! Thanks for the update. I think you hit the nail on the head.  ACTION makes all the difference in the world regardless of which "guru" you learn from.  I tend to read anything I can get my hands on and go to as many seminars as I can that are financially feasible, then distill it all down to a create a program that is workable for me.  Taking ACTION is what makes any of it work.  
abe8

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2005, 04:25:39 PM »

My wife and I have also been looking into the program and the only negative comments we can find are those from people who have never tried the program but never from anyone who is in it or has been in the program.   Let me know if you have been in it and what you thoughts are ???
emiliobiz

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2005, 02:33:20 PM »

I attended the  Orlando, Florida  Convention Center (American Financial Celebrities) confrence on April 8th, 2005.
I just wanted to see Mr. William Danko and get the free book plus pick up some ideas about how these guys  speak and sell on stage.
I was wondering if Mr. James Smith was saying  the same thing over and over again....Can any of you please answer the following questions?
1-Did James Smith cry on stage when he shared the story about the little girl being raped? I am asking because I wonder if this was real or if it's a routine act of his to gain sympathy and establish rapport with the audience.
2- Did he tell the story of the waitress at Denny's  or of the GARBAGE MAN at his house? and about helping people?
3- Did he use a chair or stool on stage and sat on it  backwards? and spin the chair around? Did he look cool to you?
4-did he show pictures of  a house he calls "skank"  and the other " the pig"?
5- was he wearing a green tie?
Reality

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »

Hey- went to the sam conference everyone is talking about with again- James Smith being the last speaker- and again another pitch for a 2995.00 purchase program-

yes- he cried, yes he showed the "pig" and the "skank",
yes he used a "stool" tool- but he was wearing jeans and a white buttong down- claiming his baggage was "lost" (like he couldn't afford to buy a suit if that's what he wanted to wear...!)  

So- same 8) "show-on-the-road" but doesn't mean it's not legit- it's what works for his marketing- i mean if you've seen one show of a famous stand-up comedian and followed him/her around the country you'd see the same show- or if you follow a musical group- sam thing- same songs- when they say "hello! entire any city name- of where they are on tour right...? it's sales- and atleast we know he's good at that- jusy what IS he selling..?
bestchampeva

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2005, 02:29:52 PM »

I attended the Millionaire Conference earlier this year in San Antonio and saw James Smith. He was an outstanding speaker, hands down the best of the day, but i would like more information on him and the program he offers...im a young college student looking for an early start to wealth so any information would be greatly appreciated so that I don't get scammed or something. Thanks.
Tapdancer

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2005, 01:40:58 AM »

My husband and I just completed the 3-day course in Las Vegas with James Smith and Denise De Voe.  We were "retraining" at no cost.  We took the course originally about 3 years ago.  It has been very helpful to us for making decisions about our real estate investments.  There were many new topics in this repeat course.

James Smith is a very entertaining and knowledgeable speaker.  He is also quite ethical, although some of the other speakers at the training were, I felt, not. He did warn us that we might object to some of the things others would be telling us.

All in all, we came away with lots of new knowledge and ideas, but still need to know more.  We did not opt to buy the 5-day "M5" conference, the personal trainer, or the "Platinum Student" program.  Several people in these programs were at the conference.  Some have done successful deals.

We did decide to buy the $2995 training for our adult son and daughter. They will be attending sometime in the next year when their schedules permit. So, obviously, we think the conference is worth the money.

This time we intend to follow through on the goals we set at the conference.  Instead of the personal trainer, we have ordered several books that should answer the specific questions we have about what we intend to do.

We especially like the ways James has suggested to help folks get into affordable housing and home ownership.  We hope to be able to do some of that ourselves.

aszoke

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2005, 02:20:12 PM »

Hi, I purchased James Smith 3 Day pgm in the summer of 2004 in Fort Lauderdale, Fl  the instructor was Adam Sachs, he was awsome, he explains different strategies to purchase properties. They work!!!!  

My brother in law and I purchased 3 homes in Arizona, new pre-construction june 2004. We closed on the properties in Jan 2005 now all rented and appreciating in value!!

From that seminar we purchased the "PLATINUM PACKAGE " for 22K, our wives thought we were crazy!!!  We started  the 3 day private mentor pgm (where the trainer spends 3 days with you at your town) he shows you what to look for in a BUY, FIX, SELL strategy.

We purchased our first house  in Nov 2004, We worked rehabbing the property, half way through some one called and made us an offer on the property, stop working now, as is. Today we are under contract to sell by approx May 5, 2005. We will net aprox 75K after expenses and we didn't finish it!!!
This  first house paid for the whole pgm, with $ left over!!

Yes , James Smith pgms works!!!!!

We just came back from the M5 pgm , 5 full days of training 8am- 8-10pm every day jam packed with ideas on how to succeed in realestate. The people who teach you, do it live it, there is no BS. We liked what we heard so we signed up for more intensive training "BOOT CAMPS" . We are going back in JAN 2006 ORLANDO, FL .

YOU must take action to make money!!!

These people are the real deal!! They sincerely want to help you, their success is your success. You become part of a growing family, sharing thoughts and ideas. You can call anyone at any time to help you put together a deal. They give you phone #, E mail , home address, what ever you think you would need.

They believe that you don't have to screw anybody out of their homes, you help to solve their problems, make a win win situation for evey one.
The money will come!!

Good Luck make a million!!!
 :D
kelliechurt

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2005, 12:06:02 AM »

Tuesday Arpril 26th, I attended the "Get Motivated Seminar" in Nashville TN-- WOW!! I really do feel it changed my life. James Smith was FABULOUS, but who is he? Why can't I find any information on him? I know many people of less hype that are easier to authenticate via the web...so what's up?  I hope a representitive of James Smith or maybe J.S. himself will respond.  It's fine if you aren't such a "techi" and don't have a huge web arena, but in your own words  " it's just WRONG" if you don't satisfy all these questioning minds that are not familiar with you  as to your credibility.  I know someone in contact with J.S. is sure to read this (if not he doesn't have a very good p.r. staff) so PLEASE give it up!  James Smith really does seem like the man and I have a feeling MANY-MANY people would like to know more on his philosophy of success in real estate regardless of the cost.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Carlton Sheets, Beginners, Courses, Gurus, General Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: James Smith « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length