Buy Real Estate w/
No $ or Credit!
FREE Kit Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Buy Real Estate w/
No $ or Credit!
FREE Kit Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Sub2, Owner Finance, Options, Lease Options Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: Owner Financing property with FHA wrap around mortgage?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Owner Financing property with FHA wrap around mortgage?  (Read 1821 times)
Madrsn

« on: September 17, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »

Situation: Currently have FHA mortgage, and have been in it for 3 yrs and have occupied property as a primary residence.

Objective: Want to sell my house, and owner finance it. I want to keep paying my FHA loan (it's at 6%) so I could charge a slightly higher rate to the buyer.

Questions: Can this be done? Is it legal? Has anyone else done it? Thoughts? (I am in Texas)

Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:33:20 PM by Madrsn » Report to moderator   Logged
cjo

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 12:07:57 AM »

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I talked to a lender today and we went over it for a while apparently last week the bank they used for wrap-around loans stopped doing them. I found this                   http://www.mtgprofessor.com/a%20-%20wrap-around%20mortgages/what_is_a_wrap-around_mortgage.htm    website and only VA and FHA are doing them now. So I would say talk to a lender and or an attorney and get it rolling. Are you in Houston?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Sub2, Owner Finance, Options, Lease Options Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: Owner Financing property with FHA wrap around mortgage?
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length