Buy Real Estate w/
No $ or Credit!
FREE Kit Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2015, 12:48:02 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Buy Real Estate w/
No $ or Credit!
FREE Kit Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2015, 12:48:02 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Random Ramblings (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: The $700 billion dollar bailout
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: The $700 billion dollar bailout  (Read 10890 times)
propertymanager

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »

I don't have a suggestion about your savings, but I have another suggestion:  BUY FOOD!  We're overdue for runaway inflation and if things get REALLY bad, FOOD will be a popular thing to have around.  I have a big stack of canned food in the basement.  If there's a real crisis (depression, bird flu, nuke goes off in the US, etc), that food may come in very handy.  If there's not a crisis, you still eat it!!!  I know, I know - it could never happen!  Of course, I bet they thought that every other time in history when it DID HAPPEN!

Or, if you don't want to buy food, buy a wheelbarrow so that you can carry enough cash to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread!  Runaway inflation is always the end result of the fiat currency system we have now (thanks to the Fed)!

Mike
Report to moderator   Logged

www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRichs.com 
This No-Hype, No-Nonsense Book is a step by step course in making money and building wealth with rental properties!  Everything from buying properties at a discount to dealing with terrible tenants.  Now In Paperback!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums | Real Estate Investing | Random Ramblings (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo) | Topic: The $700 billion dollar bailout
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length