Contact REIClub
 Link to REIClub
 REIClub Facebook
 REIClub Twitter
 REIClub YouTube
 REIClub ITunes
 REIClub Testimonials
 Press Releases

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 02:32:34 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums  |  Real Estate Investing  |  Marketing Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo)  |  Topic: PPC or Organic SEO? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: PPC or Organic SEO?  (Read 10845 times)
fadi

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 11:41:55 PM »

Go with PPC. I've bought few houses using PPC, and when I turn off PPC I hardly get any hits.
Report to moderator   Logged

http://www.fadizeidan.com - All About Marketing Blog - A Must Read
tonnele

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 08:22:53 PM »

Basically, to ascertain what's better pay per click or Organic? I would test both first and then measure the return on investment That is the only true way you would be able to tell what's better.

Real Estate Investor Websites- You get 4 for $1. Motivated Seller, Wholesaling and Private Lending Websites. Free 30 Day Trial
http://www.realestatewebsitestogo.info
paulmarks

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 05:50:02 AM »

Which one would you go for?

Organic SEO Would be the best to get stable results. As In PPC you will have to pay for Clicks and In SEO you need to pay for Google Ranking results. Yes, it is true that PPC will give instant results, but once you will stop paying for PPC then you will not get any conversion and once you will reach on page 1 by Google Organic SEO, then it will help you to get good return and you will stay there until the strong competitors don't come up.
Tassus

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 12:42:55 AM »

If you were running PPC in conjunction with Organic SEO this hit would not be as significant, and furthermore, you could quickly “buy” your way back into the search results and pick up pretty much where you left off until your natural rankings recover.
tonnele

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 07:58:06 PM »

You should concentrate on optimizing your website to attract the people in the area you are trying to target so that you can dominate the local searches. Organic is better and easier you just need to employ someone who has mastered the seo strategies and techniques that will quickly and cost effectively get you to the top of the search engines.

Real Estate Investor Websites- You get 4 for $1. Motivated Seller, Wholesaling and Private Lending Websites. Free 30 Day Trial
http://www.realestatewebsitestogo.info
chrisadam

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 04:04:01 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, Google is a monopoly with only gad flies at it's door and that's a dangerous place for all of us.
We work at both strategies and now we show up almost equally well with PPC and organic but, it's a huge amount of work to keep up with it. Google says to make your web site what you want it to be and don't make it just for them but as soon as you go your own way you're in danger of losing page rank or wasting huge sums of money because you're out of compliance with some internal arcane concept they came up with without asking we the people who pay of we think it's a good idea.
Building a web site and making it search engine friendly these days is like teaching to the test in No Child Left Behind. You might even pass the test but hwat really have you lerned or produced.

I was outraged when I first heard about ppc about 9 years ago and everything I din't like is worse than ever. It's a ridiculous sytem and the costs and complexities go up everyday and leave good people in the dust. The internet is still a baby and I hope it grows up soon.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 07:07:11 AM by kdhastedt » Report to moderator   Logged
travisg

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 12:59:45 PM »

Organic is the good stuff but yes can take a while and be very time consuming.  PPC is also good because you can turn on the lead faucet when you want leads, kind of like direct mail.  I suggest going for both and if you don't have a lot of free time for social media, blogging, and social bookmarking sites,  you can always use wordpressdirect. 

What this program does is go out and search the Internet for relative articles for the keywords you set up and it searches for videos for the same keywords either once a day, once a week, or whatever you pay for really.  This all gets posted to your blog automatically without any effort.  I am not affiliated with this company but have used them with great results.  It is a very good productivity tool if you want organic seo over time with no effort.  Also, it posts the comments made on the article on your website and it looks great....this gives it great backlinks and over time will get good rankings for your keywords.

Check it out and let me know what you think.  beer
photon2157

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:08:46 PM »

I think you'd need a synergy of both. PPC is more expensive, more of a shorter-term strategy, good at targeting long tails and generating instant results at a short time frame. SEO is more of a longer-term approach, more cost-effective in the long run and is more suited to targeting the more generic head terms.

But you definitely need both to complement each other. For instance, the learnings from your PPC campaigns can be applied to your SEO campaigns as PPC can quickly discover which keywords are worth the effort to optimize for based on click volume and conversion data.
avinashjog

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2011, 03:15:21 AM »

To promote your property, a healthy mix of both PPC and organic SEO would be a good idea. You should make the most of using traditional SEO methodology and use PPC to get a larger number of hits and enquiries.
SEO will promote your brand and property while PPC will give you greater conversions.
chrissbenn

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 04:14:19 AM »

i think organic seo have lot of benefits , it requires less investment and huge impact while ppc have more investment and low traffic compare to organic seo.organic or natural search results or algorithmic means those lists or web sites, which gives them their position by virtue of its relevance to the user \ 's search terms or keywords. They are totally different from paid ads or pay-per-click ads, search firms offering lump sum of money.
moellerryan

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 12:39:42 AM »

You can get great traffic with both.  SEO will work much better if you have a niche and really target your keywords.  PPC you can also really target your keywords to less competitive keywords and you can drastically lower your cost per click and still reach your desired target market.  I believe you have to do both, test and improve over time.

http://www.RealReturnRealEstate.com
Our goal is 20 deals this year.  FREE guides, webinars & over 140 tips.
Anthony696

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 06:39:31 AM »

This is totally depend on the website if my business is new and i want some quick customer and my website is not ranking into the SERPs then I'll go for the PPC and if want customers for the long time and then i needed business for long time then i go for the SEO. Its cost is low from the PPC but is takes so much time.
rudulph

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 05:49:07 AM »

SEO is the best investment! The moment you stop paying PPC, your ad/site is nowhere. However, if you start doing SEO it is there as long as you do it correctly.
rudulph

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 05:52:11 AM »

SEO will always be the best choice! The moment you stop paying for your ads, then your site can't be on the results page however with SEO its a lifetime investment!
emmareed

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 07:59:28 AM »

I prefer organic SEO. It is cheap and time saving.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums  |  Real Estate Investing  |  Marketing Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo)  |  Topic: PPC or Organic SEO? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length