Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2018, 11:32:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Need $ For Deals?
Get Unlimited Funding
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2018, 11:32:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: PPC or Organic SEO?  (Read 19473 times)

Offline jimmy4444

• Reputation Management
Re: PPC or Organic SEO?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 02:37:00 pm »
I think Organic SEO is most reliable and durable. It builds your company reputation truly.  :cool
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:42:32 pm by kdhastedt »

Offline scostell

• My Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 09:22:19 pm »
I'd concentrate on building up your SEO for sure.  That will build over time and maintain a level of exposure that will go away when you stop using PPC. 

I would also however experiment with PPC and see how it works for you. Google is always giving away free $100 coupons to new users and that would be a good way to test it out.
-Scott Costello
Free Lead Management Software -> http://www.StrugglingInvestor.com

Offline saim

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2011, 06:58:40 am »
Hey....
SEO is the best investment! The moment you stop paying PPC, your ad/site is nowhere. However, if you start doing SEO it is there as long as you do it correctly.
I am quite agree with you.... I would like to go with SEO... I think it is best option for money making...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:01:48 am by saim »

Offline Bryant001

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 06:27:51 am »
PPC is result oriented and fast way to get the traffic and costly too.So one should always be aware about PPC with great working and cost too.
On the other hand SEO takes time and low cost as compared to PPC.
It depends upon the choice to follow.

Offline DannyBuys

• Flipping Junkie - My Real Estate Investing Blog
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 09:34:48 pm »
I am also of the opinion that you should have both.  Focus more on the SEO for organic and have adwords going (don't require much work to keep going and testing). 

Last year adwodrs cost me about $22 per lead which is lower than most of the other things I do.  It added about 75% more leads to my web leads.  It's sort of hard to determine exactly the number of leads as sometimes I did not record some of the calls when I was driving and they were super far from being deals. 

It really works well when you search for we buy houses [city] and your website comes up 2 or 3 times on the page.   :biggrin
http://www.FlippingJunkie.com - Blog - Opening up my business for all to see how we do 25-30 deals a year.  Take a look.

Offline guidemesingapore

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 06:06:04 am »
Natural Search Engine Optimization still refers to the processes and strategies that are undertaken to optimize a website so that it gets good relevance ratings based on the keywords that the site is responsive to. The only difference between Organic SEO and the SEO we now know is that natural Search Engine Optimization is a manual process vs. the current automated processes of page submission and alteration that characterizes "modern" SEO. Organic SEO focuses on promoting websites on the Natural search engine results also known as organic results in contrast with sponsored links (Pay-Per-Click/PPC). Natural Search Engine Optimization, if you really think about is a "purist" approach to website optimization because nothing is a "black box". As an expert in Organic SEO, you know optimization; you don't just blindly trust it.

Offline aricajwalker

• CCTV Camera
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 12:53:39 am »
SEO and PPC are both beneficial, but SEO being a more holistic approach helps in better promotion of your company and product than PPC. PPC being a paid service would although give you a visibility, but on only limited search engines where you have applied for PPC only. SEO if done properly will help you get better ranking in almost all search engines as all work on almost similar algorithm.

Offline jass

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 06:24:34 am »
I think Organic SEO is includes adesign,user friendliness,keyword desity and hidden tag.but pay per click is used bidding.costs per  click differ on your industry and competition.

Offline julie298

• Skymiles Credit Cards
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 02:15:17 am »
Organic SEO is the best method of SEO campaign. You can get fast Result bu other illegal method but they are not longer and as long it will be banned by Google. But Organic seo result last for long time.

Offline EdenSalmon38

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2012, 02:29:33 am »
I'll go with SEO also. It's free and an effective strategy to achieve online visibility.

Offline shannon354

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 10:12:48 am »
SEO is cheap process.. PPC cost more.

Offline zackdavis1

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 09:02:27 am »
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 10:26:41 am by kdhastedt »

Offline travistane

• JS2 Homes LLC
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012, 02:36:34 am »
I'll  go for the Organic. Aside from it's free, there are a lot ways to achieve higher visibility on Google!

Offline TheBeliever

• Palm Coast Plantation
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2012, 07:10:33 pm »
PPC is an expense, and Organic SEO is an investment.  That should help you make your mind up.  In fact, optimizing your site for the search engines is about as practical of an investment as putting a sign outside your store, and barring any blackhat techniques, it should last the lifetime of your site.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines