Press Releases

Flip Houses Using Our $
Training,Bus&POF Included!
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Great Cash Flow
With Less Risk
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 08:23:26 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums
Real Estate Investing Forums  |  Real Estate Investing  |  Marketing Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo)  |  Topic: Expired Listing Letter « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Expired Listing Letter  (Read 55346 times)
RavenWolf

« on: August 22, 2005, 07:53:10 AM »

Does anyone have a really good Expired Listing letter?
I can't seem to get the wording to where i feel comfortable with it.
Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged

Raven
Aotisinwa

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 12:19:32 PM »

I have an expired listing letter that I use. I created it but it is a work in progress.
atlantagajobber

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 05:19:18 PM »

AotisinWA,

How can I get a copy of the letter, so I will know what its suppose to look like and say to real estate agents I am going to campaigning
Jeff Pitcrew

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 06:56:22 PM »

AotisinWA,

How can I get a copy of the letter, so I will know what its suppose to look like and say to real estate agents I am going to campaigning

Huh? You aren't marketing to real estate agents. You are marketing to the frustrated, irritated, and agitated home owners that trusted all the garbage the realtor told them about how easy it would be to sell.

The realtor could care less.

I love expired listings!!!!!!

BTW, the seller DOES pay the commission, otherwise the price would be lower and the house would sell!  Just take the realtor out of the equatiion and the world will be a better place.

‘Caring costs money and stay unassociated with the end result.’
rhm76384

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 11:50:18 PM »

Hey

Shocked:

Not the dreaded who pays argument again. Aghast!

Peace,
Richard

Richard Manlove
Success Property Solutions, LLC
1-877-561-FAST/www.noproblemman.com
For cheaper Texas electricity plus income:
http://manlovepartners.igniteinc.biz
Jeff Pitcrew

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 06:34:12 AM »

Hehehe. Just had to throw it in there and see who was paying attention Smiley

ffpmed

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 05:29:21 PM »

I would like to get a copy of your letter also.
snowbank

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 10:46:30 PM »

Mike,

How do you find when all of the listings expire?

Bill

Jeff Pitcrew

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 06:34:10 AM »

I have access to the local MLS

sixdirections

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 08:49:36 PM »

Hi,

Wound you mind sharing with yet another person Grin?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
sixdirections

I have an expired listing letter that I use. I created it but it is a work in progress.
charlesparrish

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 05:50:47 PM »

Expired listings, listing on the market for 150 days (DOM), Withdrawn, and Fel-Thu are also great leads also.

We write them all the time with reasonable results.

Just write a friendly letter, let the owner know why you are writing ( because you buy for your family trust, because you are looking for a bargain or you want to build your real estate empire)

Give the expired owner a reason to do business with you; no commission, no settlment, as is, fast settlement, a friendly smile, the love of your family.........)

Take action, ask him to call or write you because you want to see the property immediately to see if it qualifies for you to purchase.

Your Signature...Mary and Jo Nicepeople

Always add a PS.  Oh, financing is no problem

Charles Parrish

CEO, Investors United School of Real Estate
President, Auction Brokers
Jeff Pitcrew

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 11:51:11 AM »

I use a postcard. About 80% of the people who call me tell me right out that they hate their realtor. It makes me giggle. Especially because I'm getting about a 15-20% reponse rate on these cards.

No, I'm not sharing Smiley

Infowell

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 08:39:28 PM »

"You are marketing to the frustrated, irritated, and agitated home owners that trusted all the garbage the realtor told them about how easy it would be to sell.

The realtor could care less.

I love expired listings!!!!!!"

Agent bashing...how original!

Listings expire for a reason...most of the time the seller has unrealistic expectations as to their asking price...otherwise their home would have sold (especially in these hot real estate markets over the past few years).

Of the last 7 homes I listed...5 sold within 3 days w/multiple offers slightly over list price (just like I told the sellers). The other two...both sellers wanted $20,000 higher than I recommended they list at.

"I'll list your home wherever you want, but you have it in writing & I'm telling you now...I think your asking price is too high." I let the market talk to them.

Of the remaining two...one lowered their asking price $10,000, and it still didn't sell (30 DOM). They then lowered the asking price another $10,000 & it sold in a matter of days...just like I told them it would.

The other party was continuously confrontational & accusatory w/no less than 7 other parties, and we cancelled their listing. Agents run into these types once...maybe twice a year.

Agents care, but I can assure you...not all sellers are sweet, innocent victims of the evil Real Estate Agent.

"BTW, the seller DOES pay the commission, otherwise the price would be lower and the house would sell!"

This is one of the dumbest Agent hating comments I tend to read here.

So let me get this straight...the seller's gonna lower the asking price of the house because, they don't have to pay Agent commissions?  :ibs:

How ridiculous!!!

So all FSBO's are predominately great deals cause, they're all priced lower than all the homes listed by Agents?  ???

So how come 90% of FSBO's eventually sell w/the assistance of a Real Estate Agent?  ???

"Just take the realtor out of the equation and the world will be a better place"

And finally...if non Agent investors were such better people than real estate agents...then why all the legislation & talk of legislation to limit their activities?

How come Builders/Developers are writing contingencies into their contracts to eliminate investors from buying in their projects?

The danger of continuously throwing cow pies @ the oscillator is...you might just get some on yourself...

...just some thoughts.

Reality is for those with no imagination
rhm76384

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 10:13:10 PM »

Hey,
     Welcome back, Infowell. Just be careful.
Peace,
Richard

Richard Manlove
Success Property Solutions, LLC
1-877-561-FAST/www.noproblemman.com
For cheaper Texas electricity plus income:
http://manlovepartners.igniteinc.biz
Promise Land

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 01:53:35 AM »

I'm here to share so here goes mine:

"Dear whoever,

Our Multiple Listing Service records indicate that the listing on your home has expired and your home has been dropped from sale. You have probably been bombarded with agents wanting to list your house.

STOP!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!

Isn't it funny how nearly every agent that calls or writes says that: "I'm the best!", "I'm number 1", and "I can sell it". Please don't just sign up again with an agent who only tells you how great they are.

This time pick an agent who has a WRITTEN MARKETING PLAN that has been responsible for selling hundreds of homes like yours.

Pick an agent who has a WRITTEN, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE that puts YOU in control.

Pick an agent who will show you how to "DRESS YOUR HOUSE FOR SUCCESS" and sell quickly for top dollar. Studies show that homes prepared for sale and showings sell first and net the seller more money.

Pick an agent that KNOWS HOW TO EFFECTIVELY USE THE INTERNET to market your home. My web site, www.KnoxvilleMLS.com has received well over 300,000 documented visitors and brings many buyers to my listings. Many of these buyers are moving to the Knoxville area from other cities and even other countries. This huge pool of buyers can not be reached effectively by traditional advertising methods.

Call me today for a no obligation appointment to learn how to get your house SOLD! this time.

Best regards,

Your name

PS, call me in the next 30 days and I'll include a Realty Executives "10-K" marketing incentive for other agents. Our 10-K program is a powerful incentive to attract other agents to show your home."

Sean Pham
Phamport, Inc.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print 
Real Estate Investing Forums  |  Real Estate Investing  |  Marketing Forum (Moderators: $Cash$, Bluemoon06, kdhastedt, Mdhaas, motivatedceo)  |  Topic: Expired Listing Letter « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length