|Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Alan is a full-time Real Estate Investor, investing in single family and small multi-family properties in Springfield, Ohio.|
Since 1995, Alan has bought and sold over 200 investment properties. Alan uses Private Lenders, not banks; to fund his real estate purchases. By doing this, he has created his own private bank of $2,000,000 in funds. Alan looks for "Win - Win" situations, where the seller, the lender, and the eventual homeowner can all "Win". He is not a Realtor, but a Private Investor.
Alan has served as an elected official to the Board of Directors for the Clark County Property Management Association. He is an author, consultant and national speaker. He has been asked to speak on the topics of “Investing for the Beginning Investor.” and “Finding Private Lenders.” His home study system, “Private Lending Made Easy”, shows new and seasoned real estate investors how to find private lenders for their own real estate business.
In addition, Alan:
• Holds a BS Degree in Business Management.
• Has over a quarter century experience in Business Management.
• Is a published author not only for Real Estate but also in American Industry.
• Featured in the Business Section of the Springfield News-Sun newspaper in May, 2001. Article on real estate investing in Springfield, Ohio.
• Adjunct Professor for 5 years at Clark State University.
• Acknowledged in the book “e-Mail Basics” ISBN #0-9676313-1-9.
• Speaking Engagements include: Yovel, England; Dallas, Texas; Fort Collins, Colorado; Atlanta, Ga.; Jacksonville, Florida; Cashiers, SC.; Las Vegas, Nevada and Springfield, Ohio.
• Business trainer and consultant.
• Member of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau.
• Appeared on a twenty-eight minute real estate infomercial that is shown nationwide.
And best of all, Alan Cowgill is married and the father of three children.